|The main application is for conveying various packaged food products and containers. The 821 chain is considerably stronger than The link thickness is 4.8 mm (0.20 in.) .The links overlap, so there is no space between the links.
Plate mat.:POM/PP; Pin mat.:stainless steel
Max.speed: 80m/min lubrication; 50m/min dry
Max.length:15m; Color:white/brown; Packing unit:10ft(80links)
|China CZPT Machinery Co.,Ltd is a special supplier of conveyor system components,including plastic and stainless steel flat top chains, Modular belts, other spare parts, such as UHMWPE wearstrips, side guards, chains guide, bipods, tripods, brackets, clampls.ect.
With our years of experence, quality products, excellent services we work with world wide clients from America, Europe, Africa, many counrties of Asia. We keep very good business relation with them, and get trusted from them.
Our products application:
Packaging and conveying industry
|100% Brand New
Can a conveyor chain be used in extreme temperature environments?
Yes, conveyor chains can be designed and manufactured to withstand extreme temperature environments. The suitability of a conveyor chain for high or low-temperature applications depends on the material composition and construction of the chain.
1. High-Temperature Environments: For applications involving high temperatures, conveyor chains made of heat-resistant materials such as stainless steel or special alloys are commonly used. These chains can withstand elevated temperatures without significant deformation or loss of strength. They are designed to resist oxidation, corrosion, and thermal expansion, ensuring reliable performance in hot environments.
2. Low-Temperature Environments: Similarly, conveyor chains can also be engineered for low-temperature applications. In cold environments, chains made of materials that remain ductile and strong at low temperatures are utilized. These chains are designed to withstand the effects of cold temperatures without becoming brittle or losing their mechanical properties.
It’s important to consult with conveyor chain manufacturers or experts who specialize in extreme temperature applications to select the most suitable chain material and design. They can provide guidance on factors such as material selection, lubrication, and operational considerations to ensure the conveyor chain performs effectively and reliably in extreme temperature environments.
What are the safety measures for working with heavy-duty conveyor chains?
Working with heavy-duty conveyor chains requires strict adherence to safety measures to protect the workers and maintain a safe working environment. Here are some important safety measures to consider:
1. Proper Training: All personnel involved in working with conveyor chains should receive comprehensive training on the safe operation and maintenance of the equipment. This includes understanding the potential hazards, safety procedures, and proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
2. Equipment Inspection: Regular inspection of the conveyor chain and associated components is crucial to identify any signs of wear, damage, or malfunction. This includes checking for loose fasteners, worn sprockets, misalignment, and any other potential hazards. Any issues should be addressed promptly to prevent accidents.
3. Lockout/Tagout: Before performing any maintenance or repair tasks on the conveyor chain, proper lockout/tagout procedures must be followed. This ensures that the equipment is de-energized and isolated from any power source to prevent accidental startup or movement.
4. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Workers should wear appropriate PPE, including safety glasses, gloves, steel-toed boots, and hearing protection. The specific PPE requirements may vary depending on the nature of the work and the potential hazards involved.
5. Safe Work Practices: Workers should follow safe work practices, such as avoiding loose clothing or jewelry that can get caught in the chain, keeping hands and clothing clear of moving parts, and using proper lifting techniques when handling heavy loads.
6. Emergency Stop Systems: Conveyor systems should be equipped with emergency stop buttons or pull cords that allow workers to quickly stop the chain in case of an emergency or hazardous situation.
7. Regular Maintenance: Scheduled maintenance and lubrication of the conveyor chain should be performed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. This helps to ensure optimal performance and minimize the risk of unexpected failures.
8. Clear Warning Signs and Labels: Proper signage, warning labels, and safety instructions should be clearly displayed near the conveyor chain system to remind workers of potential hazards and safe operating procedures.
9. Regular Safety Training and Communication: Ongoing safety training and communication among the workforce are vital to reinforce safe practices and raise awareness of any changes or updates to safety protocols.
By implementing these safety measures and fostering a safety-conscious culture, the risks associated with working with heavy-duty conveyor chains can be minimized, ensuring the well-being of the workers and the efficient operation of the equipment.
How do you optimize the efficiency of a conveyor chain system?
To optimize the efficiency of a conveyor chain system, several factors should be considered and implemented:
1. System Design: Ensure that the conveyor system is properly designed to minimize energy losses, reduce friction, and optimize material flow. Consider factors such as conveyor length, incline/decline angles, and the number and placement of drive units to achieve efficient operation.
2. Chain Selection: Select the appropriate conveyor chain based on the specific application requirements, such as load capacity, speed, and environmental conditions. Consider factors like chain material, pitch, and strength to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication of the conveyor chain is essential for reducing friction, wear, and power consumption. Choose the right lubricant for the application and regularly maintain the lubrication levels to ensure smooth chain operation.
4. Tensioning and Alignment: Regularly inspect and adjust the tension and alignment of the conveyor chain to prevent excessive slack or tightness. Proper tensioning and alignment help to minimize chain wear, reduce energy losses, and ensure consistent performance.
5. Preventive Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance program to identify and address potential issues before they escalate. This includes cleaning the chain, inspecting sprockets and guides, replacing worn components, and checking for proper tension and alignment. A well-maintained system reduces downtime and extends the life of the chain.
6. System Monitoring: Utilize monitoring tools such as sensors, cameras, or automated systems to track the performance of the conveyor chain system. Monitoring can provide valuable data on chain tension, alignment, speed, and power consumption, allowing for timely adjustments and optimization.
7. Training and Operator Awareness: Train operators on best practices for operating and maintaining the conveyor chain system. Promote awareness of energy efficiency, proper handling, and safety protocols to ensure optimal system performance.
By considering these factors and implementing appropriate measures, the efficiency of a conveyor chain system can be optimized, leading to improved productivity, reduced energy consumption, and longer chain life.
editor by CX 2023-07-20