Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery
|Double Pitch Chain
Can a conveyor chain be used in extreme temperature environments?
Yes, conveyor chains can be designed and manufactured to withstand extreme temperature environments. The suitability of a conveyor chain for high or low-temperature applications depends on the material composition and construction of the chain.
1. High-Temperature Environments: For applications involving high temperatures, conveyor chains made of heat-resistant materials such as stainless steel or special alloys are commonly used. These chains can withstand elevated temperatures without significant deformation or loss of strength. They are designed to resist oxidation, corrosion, and thermal expansion, ensuring reliable performance in hot environments.
2. Low-Temperature Environments: Similarly, conveyor chains can also be engineered for low-temperature applications. In cold environments, chains made of materials that remain ductile and strong at low temperatures are utilized. These chains are designed to withstand the effects of cold temperatures without becoming brittle or losing their mechanical properties.
It’s important to consult with conveyor chain manufacturers or experts who specialize in extreme temperature applications to select the most suitable chain material and design. They can provide guidance on factors such as material selection, lubrication, and operational considerations to ensure the conveyor chain performs effectively and reliably in extreme temperature environments.
How does a conveyor chain impact material flow in a production line?
A conveyor chain plays a crucial role in facilitating the smooth and efficient flow of materials in a production line. Here are the key ways in which a conveyor chain impacts material flow:
1. Continuous Movement: A conveyor chain enables continuous movement of materials along the production line. By securely holding and transporting the materials, the chain ensures a consistent flow without interruptions or delays.
2. Speed Control: The speed at which the conveyor chain moves can be adjusted to match the desired production rate. This allows for precise control over the material flow, ensuring that it aligns with the downstream processes and avoids bottlenecks or overloading.
3. Orientation and Positioning: Conveyor chains can be designed with specific attachments or fixtures to orient and position materials in a desired manner. This ensures that the materials are presented correctly for processing, assembly, or packaging, optimizing the overall production flow.
4. Sorting and Diverging: In certain applications, conveyor chains can be equipped with mechanisms for sorting or diverging materials based on predetermined criteria. This allows for efficient routing of different products or components to their respective destinations, streamlining the material flow.
5. Accumulation and Buffering: Conveyor chains can incorporate accumulation zones or buffering areas where materials can temporarily pause or accumulate. This feature is useful when downstream processes experience temporary disruptions or when there is a need to balance the flow between different production stages.
6. Integration with Equipment: Conveyor chains can be integrated with other equipment or machines in the production line, such as robotic arms, automated packaging systems, or inspection stations. This seamless integration enables synchronized material handling, optimizing the flow and efficiency of the entire production process.
7. Customization for Specific Needs: Conveyor chains can be customized to meet specific material handling requirements. This includes considerations such as chain width, length, height adjustments, inclines or declines, and specialized attachments or guides. Such customization ensures that the material flow is tailored to the unique needs of the production line.
By providing a reliable and controlled method of transporting materials, a conveyor chain significantly influences the material flow in a production line. It enhances productivity, reduces manual handling, minimizes the risk of errors or damage, and ultimately contributes to the overall efficiency and success of the manufacturing process.
What are the cost considerations when purchasing a conveyor chain?
When purchasing a conveyor chain, there are several cost considerations that need to be taken into account to ensure an optimal investment and operational efficiency.
1. Initial Cost: The initial cost of the conveyor chain includes the cost of the chain itself, as well as any additional components such as sprockets, attachments, and connecting links. It is important to compare prices from different suppliers and evaluate the overall value for the money.
2. Maintenance and Repair Costs: Consider the long-term maintenance and repair costs associated with the conveyor chain. Some chains may require more frequent lubrication or replacement of components, which can add to the overall operating expenses.
3. Service Life: The service life of the conveyor chain is an essential factor in determining its cost-effectiveness. Chains with longer service life may have a higher initial cost but can result in lower replacement and downtime costs in the long run.
4. Energy Efficiency: Energy consumption is an ongoing cost to consider. Conveyor chains that offer lower friction and efficient power transmission can contribute to energy savings and reduce operating expenses.
5. Maintenance Ease: Consider the ease of maintenance when selecting a conveyor chain. Chains that are easier to clean, inspect, and maintain can reduce labor costs and increase operational efficiency.
6. Compatibility and Integration: Ensure that the selected conveyor chain is compatible with the existing conveyor system or equipment. Retrofitting or modifying the system to accommodate a specific chain may incur additional costs.
7. Supplier Support and Warranty: Evaluate the level of technical support provided by the supplier and the warranty coverage offered for the conveyor chain. This can impact the overall cost of ownership and provide peace of mind in case of any unforeseen issues.
It is important to consider these factors holistically and make a cost-benefit analysis based on the specific requirements of the application. Choosing a conveyor chain that aligns with the budget, performance needs, and long-term cost considerations will help optimize the investment and ensure efficient material handling operations.
editor by CX 2023-08-18