MC Series Hollow Pin Chains:
Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Hollow Pin Chain for food handling conveyors. Products are available in ANSI standard series, double pitch series with standard rollers, and large rollers.
This chain has hollow pins so that the holes can be used to mount various pins and attachments.
MC Series Hollow Pin Chains
|MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
|carbon steel, alloy steel,stainless steel
|sea & air
|T/T in advance
Standard Roller Chains/ Nickel-Plated Roller Chain/ Stainless Steel Roller Chain/ Bicycle Chain/ Motorcycle Chain/ Chains for Automotive Engines/ Leaf Chains/ Silent Chain.
Small Size Conveyor Chains/ Large Size Conveyor Chains/ Roller Conveyor Chain/ Hollow Pin Chain/ Drive Chain/ Steel Bushing Chain/ Welded Steel Mill Chain/ Welded Steel Drag Chain/ Barloop Chain/ Drop Forged Rivetless Chain/ Caterpiller Drive Chain/ Cast Combination Chain/ Cast Pintle Chain/ Double Flex Chain/ Specialty Chain/ Plastic Top Chain/ Snap Cover Chain.
Grade 120 Alloy Chain/ Grade 100 Alloy chain/ Grade 80 Lifting Chain/ Grade 70 Transport Chain/ Grade 50 Stainless Steel Chain/ Grade 43 High Test Chain/ Grade 40 High Test chain/ Grade 30 Proof Coil Chain/ Double Loop Chain/ Single Jack Chain/ Twist Chain/ Register Chain/ Ball Chain/ Oval Link/ Square Chain.
Single Type A Hub/ Single Type B Hub/ Single Type C Hub/ Single Type D Hub/ Double Strand Type B Hub/ Double Strand Type C Hub/ Hardened Teeth Type A/ Double Single Type A Sprocket/ Double Pitch Strand Type B Hub/ Large Roller Double Pitch Sprocket.
Gear & Rack:
Spur Gears/ Helical Gears/ Bevel Gear/ Hypoid Gears/ Worm Gear/ Internal Helical Gear/ Herringbone Gears/ Rack And Pinion Gears/ Sector Gear/ Internal Ring Gear/ Miter Gears/ Nylon Gear Rack.
Woven Wire Mesh/ Plain Weave/ Twilled Weave/ Plain Dutch Weave/ Twilled Dutch Weave/ Reverse Plain Dutch Weave/ Reverse Twilled Dutch Weave/ Five Heddle Weave/ Super Mesh Weave/ Welded Wire Mesh/ Wire Mesh Belt.
Screw Pin Anchor Shackle/ Round Pin Anchor Shackle/ Bolt Type Safety Anchor Shackle/ Screw Pin Chain Shackle/ Round Pin Chain Shackle/ Bolt Type Safety Chain Shackle.
Clevis Sling Hook/ Clevis Grab Hook/ Eye Sling Hooks/ Eye Grab Hook/ Clevis Foundry Hooks.
Chain Hoists/ Wire Rope Clip/ Link/ Coupling Link/ Quick Link/ Snap Hooks/ Eye Bolt/ Turnbuckle/ Anchor Rod/ Swivels/ Cable Thimble.
Belt conveyors/ Scraper Conveyor/ Chain Conveyor/ Plate Conveyor/ Roller Conveyor/ Spiral Conveyor/ Elevator Conveyors/ Incline Conveyor/ Vegetable And Fruit Processing Machines/ Food Processing Machinery/ Dairy Processing Equipment/ Slaughtering Equipment/ Brewing Equipment/ Frozen Drink Machine.
We are engaged in the import and export of Mechanical Hardware.
We have professional factory. Technology is strong in products of different specifications complete, has strong product development and manufacturing capacity.to provide all kinds of hardware tools products, specifications complete, variety, quality, reasonable price.
Our company has over 20 years’ experience producing high-quality hardware products.
The products are reliable and we can manufacture the products according to customers’ requirement.
We can also cooperate with customers to develop new products.
Our products have been certified by CE and ROHS, also can provide customized product Certificate.
We sincerely welcome domestic and foreign, new and old customers to carry on the cooperation and exchange with us, and establish a long-time cooperative relationship.
Company Name: HangZhou CZPT Jin Hao International Trade Co., Ltd.
Can a conveyor chain be used in automotive assembly lines?
Yes, a conveyor chain can be effectively used in automotive assembly lines. Here are the reasons why:
1. Efficient Material Handling:
– Conveyor chains provide a reliable and efficient means of transporting automotive components and parts along the assembly line. They can handle heavy loads and withstand the demanding requirements of automotive manufacturing.
– Conveyor chains offer versatility in terms of design and configuration. They can be customized to accommodate various assembly processes, such as body welding, painting, assembly, and final inspection.
3. Precise Positioning:
– Conveyor chains allow precise positioning and synchronization of automotive components, ensuring accurate assembly and alignment during the production process. This helps maintain consistent quality and reduces errors.
4. Automation Integration:
– Conveyor chains can be easily integrated with automation systems in automotive assembly lines. They can work in conjunction with robotic arms, vision systems, and other automated equipment to optimize the production process and improve efficiency.
5. Assembly Line Flexibility:
– Conveyor chains provide flexibility in terms of line configuration and layout. They can be designed to accommodate different assembly line layouts, including straight sections, curves, inclines, and declines, to meet the specific requirements of automotive assembly processes.
6. Space Optimization:
– Conveyor chains help optimize space utilization in automotive assembly plants. They can be designed to navigate around existing equipment and infrastructure, making efficient use of available floor space.
– Conveyor chains are designed with safety features to protect operators and prevent accidents. Emergency stop controls, guarding, and interlocking mechanisms ensure the safe operation of the assembly line.
8. Increased Production Speed:
– By using conveyor chains, automotive assembly lines can achieve higher production speeds, allowing for faster manufacturing cycles and increased output.
Overall, conveyor chains play a crucial role in enhancing the efficiency, productivity, and safety of automotive assembly lines, contributing to the smooth and streamlined production of vehicles.
What are the factors to consider when selecting the pitch of a conveyor chain?
When selecting the pitch of a conveyor chain, several factors need to be considered to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Here are the key factors:
1. Load Capacity: The pitch of the conveyor chain should be selected based on the anticipated load capacity of the system. Consider the weight and size of the conveyed materials to ensure the chain can handle the required load without exceeding its capacity.
2. Speed and Application: The operating speed of the conveyor system and the specific application play a role in determining the pitch. Higher speeds may require smaller pitch chains to maintain smooth and reliable operation.
3. Conveyor Length: The length of the conveyor system affects the selection of the chain pitch. Longer conveyors may require larger pitch chains to distribute the load and reduce tension on individual chain links.
4. Space Constraints: Consider the available space for the conveyor system. Smaller pitch chains may be preferred in applications with limited space to minimize the overall footprint of the conveyor.
5. Wear and Maintenance: The pitch selection should also consider the anticipated wear and maintenance requirements. Smaller pitch chains often provide better wear resistance and may require less frequent lubrication and maintenance.
6. Speed Regulation: If the conveyor system requires speed regulation or precise positioning, the pitch selection should align with the control capabilities of the drive system. Smaller pitch chains can offer finer control and accuracy.
7. Compatibility: Ensure that the selected pitch is compatible with other components of the conveyor system, including sprockets, guides, and attachments. They should be designed to work together smoothly and efficiently.
8. Application Environment: Consider the environmental conditions in which the conveyor will operate. Factors such as temperature, humidity, corrosive substances, or abrasive materials may influence the choice of chain pitch and material to ensure durability and longevity.
By considering these factors, you can select the appropriate pitch for the conveyor chain, ensuring optimal performance, longevity, and reliable operation of the system.
What industries commonly use conveyor chains?
Conveyor chains are widely used in various industries for efficient material handling and transportation. Here are some of the industries commonly using conveyor chains:
- Manufacturing: Conveyor chains are extensively used in manufacturing industries such as automotive, electronics, appliances, and machinery. They facilitate the movement of components, parts, and finished products along assembly lines.
- Food and Beverage: The food and beverage industry relies heavily on conveyor chains for conveying and processing food products, including packaging, sorting, and distribution. Conveyor chains in this industry often have specific requirements such as sanitary design and resistance to contaminants.
- Logistics and Warehousing: Conveyor chains are integral to logistics and warehousing operations for efficient handling of goods, including sorting, loading, unloading, and distribution. They are commonly used in distribution centers, airports, and postal facilities.
- Mining and Quarrying: Conveyor chains play a crucial role in mining and quarrying operations by transporting bulk materials such as coal, ore, gravel, and aggregates. They are designed to withstand heavy loads and harsh environments.
- Agriculture: In the agricultural sector, conveyor chains are used for handling crops, grains, seeds, and livestock feed. They are employed in processing plants, grain elevators, and animal feed production facilities.
- Automotive: The automotive industry extensively uses conveyor chains in assembly plants for transporting vehicle components, body frames, engines, and other parts throughout the production process.
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare: Conveyor chains are utilized in pharmaceutical and healthcare facilities for the automated movement of medical supplies, pharmaceutical products, and laboratory specimens.
- Chemical and Petrochemical: Conveyor chains are employed in chemical and petrochemical industries for the handling of hazardous materials, bulk chemicals, and raw materials during production and storage.
- Construction and Building Materials: Conveyor chains are used in construction sites and building material production facilities for conveying materials such as cement, bricks, aggregates, and roofing materials.
These are just a few examples, and conveyor chains are also utilized in many other industries where efficient material handling and transportation are essential for the production and distribution processes.
editor by CX 2023-08-14