Conveyor Chains (M Series)
Chain No.: M20, M28, M40, M56, M80, M112, M160, M224, M315, M450
Pitch: 40.0mm to 200.0 mm
For Free Samples
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc.
In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
Can a conveyor chain be used in extreme temperature environments?
Yes, conveyor chains can be designed and manufactured to withstand extreme temperature environments. The suitability of a conveyor chain for high or low-temperature applications depends on the material composition and construction of the chain.
1. High-Temperature Environments: For applications involving high temperatures, conveyor chains made of heat-resistant materials such as stainless steel or special alloys are commonly used. These chains can withstand elevated temperatures without significant deformation or loss of strength. They are designed to resist oxidation, corrosion, and thermal expansion, ensuring reliable performance in hot environments.
2. Low-Temperature Environments: Similarly, conveyor chains can also be engineered for low-temperature applications. In cold environments, chains made of materials that remain ductile and strong at low temperatures are utilized. These chains are designed to withstand the effects of cold temperatures without becoming brittle or losing their mechanical properties.
It’s important to consult with conveyor chain manufacturers or experts who specialize in extreme temperature applications to select the most suitable chain material and design. They can provide guidance on factors such as material selection, lubrication, and operational considerations to ensure the conveyor chain performs effectively and reliably in extreme temperature environments.
How does a conveyor chain handle different types of materials?
A conveyor chain is designed to handle a wide variety of materials in diverse industrial applications. It is capable of efficiently transporting different types of materials, including:
1. Bulk Materials: Conveyor chains are commonly used to handle bulk materials such as grains, coal, ores, aggregates, and powders. The design of the chain, including the spacing and shape of the links, helps prevent material spillage and ensures smooth and consistent flow.
2. Packaged Goods: Conveyor chains are also used for conveying packaged goods such as boxes, cartons, crates, and pallets. They provide a stable and reliable method of transporting these items along the production line, reducing manual handling and increasing productivity.
3. Small Parts: Conveyor chains with specialized attachments or small-pitch configurations are suitable for handling small parts or components. These chains ensure precise positioning and gentle transport of delicate or intricate items.
4. Heavy-Duty Loads: Industrial conveyor chains are capable of handling heavy-duty loads, such as automotive parts, machinery components, and large equipment. They are engineered to withstand the weight and stress of these objects, providing reliable and efficient material handling in demanding environments.
5. Food and Beverage Products: Conveyor chains used in the food and beverage industry are designed to meet strict hygiene and safety standards. They are constructed from materials that are resistant to corrosion, easy to clean, and compliant with food-grade regulations. These chains ensure the safe and contamination-free handling of food products.
6. Hazardous Materials: Conveyor chains can be used to safely transport hazardous materials, such as chemicals or waste products. Specialized chains with additional safety features, such as sealed housings or containment systems, are utilized to minimize the risk of spills or leaks.
Conveyor chains can be customized with different chain configurations, attachments, and accessories to accommodate specific material characteristics and handling requirements. The selection of the appropriate chain type, material, and design parameters ensures optimal performance and efficient material handling for a wide range of materials.
What are the maintenance requirements for a conveyor chain?
Maintaining a conveyor chain is essential to ensure its smooth operation and prolong its lifespan. Here are some key maintenance requirements for a conveyor chain:
- Regular Cleaning: Clean the conveyor chain regularly to remove dirt, debris, and contaminants that can contribute to chain wear and reduce performance. Use appropriate cleaning agents and tools to avoid damaging the chain.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the conveyor chain according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Lubrication helps reduce friction, minimize wear, and prevent corrosion.
- Tension Adjustment: Check the tension of the conveyor chain regularly and adjust it if necessary. Proper tension ensures smooth operation and prevents issues like chain slipping or excessive wear.
- Inspection: Conduct regular inspections of the conveyor chain to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for issues such as worn sprockets, elongation, bent or damaged links, and loose connections. Address any problems promptly to prevent further damage.
- Replace Worn Components: If any components of the conveyor chain, such as links, pins, or sprockets, are excessively worn or damaged, they should be replaced. Using worn components can compromise the chain’s performance and lead to failure.
- Alignment: Ensure proper alignment of the conveyor chain by checking the alignment of sprockets, idlers, and other components. Misalignment can cause uneven wear and increase the risk of chain failure.
- Training and Education: Provide proper training to personnel responsible for operating and maintaining the conveyor chain. They should understand the maintenance requirements, safety protocols, and best practices to ensure effective and safe operation.
Following these maintenance requirements will help keep the conveyor chain in optimal condition, minimize downtime, and ensure safe and efficient material handling.
editor by CX 2023-07-24