ZheJiang CHINAMFG Precision Casting and Forging Inc. was established in 2003, covering an area of 40,000 square meter with 300 employees. In 2571, the company passed the quality management system certification of GB/T 19001-2016 and ISO 9001:2015, and has a number of invention patents.It is a national high-tech enterprise.
Our main products are bucket teeth,side teeth,bucket adapter for excavator and loader; Forged pipe coupling for concrete pump ; Drop forged chain for scraper conveyor, etc. Other casting and forging parts canalsobecustomized accordingto customer drawings. The main materials are alloy steel, high manganese steel, gray iron, ductile iron, etc.
Our company can produce casting range in 0.1kg-2tons, forging range in 0.1kg-100kgs, casting and forging annual capacity of 10,000tons.From productdesign, mold development to heattreatment, machining and spraying, we provide the whole processof internal manufacturing to better control the cost and quality.
ZheJiang Plus Import and Export Trading Co., Ltd. was established in 2571, is Wanxin’s subsidiary, mainly responsible for marketing and export
Q1.Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
we are totally manufacturer of machinery parts.
Q2.Can i get samples for checking the quality?
we can provide free samples,but you need to pay the freight.
Q3.What’s your MOQ?
For normal prodcuts,we don’t have MOQ.
For customerized products,we will tell you MOQ based on your drawing.
Q4.What’s your delivery time?
it’s about 7-45 days based on your quantity.
Q5.What’s your payment terms?
AmountAmount≥5000USD,T/T 30% as deposit,balance before delivery.
Can a conveyor chain be used in high-load applications?
Yes, a conveyor chain can be used in high-load applications. Conveyor chains are designed to withstand heavy loads and provide reliable and efficient material handling in various industries. Here’s a detailed explanation:
– Robust Construction:
A conveyor chain for high-load applications is typically constructed using durable materials such as alloy steel or stainless steel. These chains are designed to withstand the forces and stresses imposed by heavy loads without deformation or failure.
– High Load Capacity:
Conveyor chains for high-load applications are designed with larger and stronger components, including thicker plates, larger pins, and stronger attachments. These enhancements allow the chain to handle heavier loads and distribute the weight evenly across the chain’s links and rollers.
– Proper Selection:
When using a conveyor chain in high-load applications, it is crucial to select the appropriate chain type and size based on the specific load requirements. Factors such as the weight of the conveyed material, the conveyor speed, and the operating conditions should be considered during the selection process.
– Lubrication and Maintenance:
In high-load applications, proper lubrication and regular maintenance of the conveyor chain are essential. Adequate lubrication reduces friction and wear, ensuring smooth operation and extending the chain’s service life. Regular inspections and maintenance routines help identify any issues or wear that may affect the chain’s performance.
– Application-Specific Chains:
In some cases, specialized conveyor chains, such as forged link chains or roller chains, are used to handle extremely heavy loads. These chains offer enhanced strength and durability, making them suitable for demanding high-load applications.
Overall, a properly selected and maintained conveyor chain can reliably handle high-load applications, providing efficient and continuous material handling in industries such as mining, construction, automotive, and heavy manufacturing.
How do you calculate the power requirements for a conveyor chain?
Calculating the power requirements for a conveyor chain involves considering various factors. Here’s a step-by-step process:
1. Determine the total weight to be transported: Measure or estimate the total weight of the material or product that will be carried by the conveyor chain. This includes the weight of the product itself, any packaging, and additional loads.
2. Determine the speed of the conveyor: Determine the desired speed at which the conveyor chain will operate. This is typically measured in feet per minute (FPM) or meters per second (m/s).
3. Calculate the required capacity: Multiply the total weight by the desired speed to determine the required capacity of the conveyor system. This will give you the weight per unit of time (e.g., pounds per minute or kilograms per hour).
4. Consider the conveyor’s design factors: Take into account various design factors such as the type and pitch of the conveyor chain, the coefficient of friction between the chain and the conveyor components, and any incline or decline angles of the conveyor system. These factors affect the power requirements.
5. Determine the required power: Use the following formula to calculate the power requirements:
Power (in horsepower) = (Capacity × Friction Factor) ÷ (33,000 × Efficiency)
– Capacity is the weight per unit of time (from step 3)
– Friction Factor is the ratio of chain tension to chain weight, taking into account the design factors
– 33,000 is a conversion factor to convert the units to horsepower
– Efficiency is the overall efficiency of the conveyor system, typically expressed as a decimal value (e.g., 0.95 for 95% efficiency)
6. Select a suitable motor: Based on the calculated power requirements, select a motor that can provide the necessary power to drive the conveyor chain. Consider factors such as motor type, motor efficiency, and overload capacity.
It’s important to note that the power requirements may vary depending on specific conveyor system designs and operating conditions. Consulting with a qualified engineer or conveyor manufacturer is recommended to ensure accurate calculations and proper motor selection.
What is a conveyor chain and how does it work?
A conveyor chain is a type of mechanical chain specifically designed for use in conveyor systems. It is composed of a series of interconnected links that form a continuous chain loop. The links are typically made of metal and are joined together through pins or other connecting elements.
Conveyor chains work by transferring power and motion from the driving mechanism, such as a motor or sprocket, to the conveyor system to move materials or products along a predetermined path. The chain is placed on a track or guide rails, and as it moves, it carries the load placed on it.
The operation of a conveyor chain involves the following steps:
- Power transmission:
The driving mechanism transfers rotational power to the conveyor chain, typically through a motor and sprockets. The motor provides the necessary torque to drive the chain.
- Traction and motion:
As the driving mechanism rotates the sprockets, the teeth of the sprockets engage with the links of the conveyor chain. This interaction creates traction, causing the chain to move along the desired path.
- Load carrying:
The load to be transported is placed on the conveyor chain. The load can be in the form of products, materials, or other items. As the chain moves, it carries the load along the conveyor system, allowing for efficient transportation or handling.
- Support and guidance:
The conveyor chain is supported and guided by various components, such as guide rails, rollers, or wear strips. These components ensure the proper alignment and smooth movement of the chain along the conveyor system.
Conveyor chains are commonly used in industries such as manufacturing, logistics, packaging, and material handling. They offer a reliable and efficient method for moving products or materials in a controlled and automated manner.
editor by CX 2023-11-20
Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CZPT Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
|We Can Produce According to Your Requirements
|All Kinds of You Required
How do you calculate the required horsepower for a conveyor chain drive?
The calculation of required horsepower for a conveyor chain drive involves considering various factors related to the conveyor system and the specific application. Here is a step-by-step process:
1. Determine the Total Resistance:
– Calculate the total resistance that the conveyor chain needs to overcome during operation. This includes the resistance due to the load being conveyed, frictional losses, elevation changes, and any other resistances in the system.
2. Convert the Resistance to Equivalent Inertia:
– Convert the total resistance to an equivalent inertia by multiplying it by the square of the chain speed.
3. Calculate the Total Inertia:
– Determine the total inertia of the system by considering the inertia of all the rotating components, such as the conveyor chain, sprockets, and any other driven elements.
4. Determine the Required Torque:
– Calculate the required torque by multiplying the total inertia by the desired acceleration or deceleration rate.
5. Convert Torque to Horsepower:
– Convert the required torque to horsepower by dividing it by the motor speed (in RPM) and multiplying by a conversion factor.
6. Consider Safety Factors and Efficiency:
– Apply safety factors to the calculated horsepower to account for variations, contingencies, and future growth.
– Consider the efficiency of the drive system, including the motor, gearbox, and other transmission components, to ensure accurate power transmission.
It’s important to note that the above calculation method provides an estimate of the required horsepower. Consulting with conveyor system manufacturers, engineers, or industry-specific guidelines is recommended for precise calculations and to ensure the selected conveyor chain drive meets the application requirements.
How does lubrication affect the performance of a conveyor chain?
Lubrication plays a crucial role in the performance and longevity of a conveyor chain. Proper lubrication helps to reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth operation and minimizing the risk of premature failure. Here’s how lubrication affects the performance of a conveyor chain:
1. Friction Reduction: Lubrication forms a thin film between the chain components, reducing friction between metal surfaces. This reduces the energy required for operation, minimizes heat generation, and prevents excessive wear and tear.
2. Wear Prevention: Lubrication forms a protective layer on the chain components, preventing direct metal-to-metal contact. This helps to reduce wear and extend the service life of the chain.
3. Corrosion Protection: Lubricants often contain anti-corrosion additives that protect the chain from rust and oxidation. This is particularly important in environments with high humidity or exposure to corrosive substances.
4. Noise Reduction: Proper lubrication reduces the noise generated during chain operation by minimizing friction and metal-to-metal contact. This can contribute to a quieter and more comfortable working environment.
5. Temperature Control: Lubrication helps to dissipate heat generated during chain operation, preventing excessive temperature rise. This is crucial in high-speed or heavy-duty applications where heat can lead to accelerated wear and reduced chain performance.
6. Maintenance and Service Life: Regular lubrication and proper lubricant selection are essential for maintaining the chain’s performance and extending its service life. Adequate lubrication reduces the need for frequent maintenance, minimizes downtime, and lowers overall operating costs.
It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication frequency and use the appropriate lubricant for the conveyor chain. Regular inspections and maintenance checks should also be conducted to ensure proper lubrication levels and address any issues promptly. Proper lubrication practices will enhance the performance, reliability, and durability of the conveyor chain system.
What is the load capacity of a conveyor chain?
The load capacity of a conveyor chain depends on various factors, including the chain design, material, size, and the operating conditions. It is crucial to consider the specific application requirements when determining the load capacity of a conveyor chain. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Chain Design: Different types of conveyor chains have varying load capacities. The chain design includes factors such as the type of links, their configuration, and the presence of attachments or rollers.
- Material: The material used to manufacture the conveyor chain significantly affects its load capacity. Common materials include steel, stainless steel, and plastic. Steel chains are generally more robust and have higher load-bearing capabilities.
- Chain Size: The size of the conveyor chain, including the pitch and width, plays a role in determining its load capacity. Larger chains with wider links tend to have higher load capacities.
- Operating Conditions: Factors such as the speed of the conveyor, the type and weight of the transported materials, and the environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) can impact the load capacity of the chain.
- Manufacturer Specifications: It is essential to consult the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines for the specific conveyor chain being used. Manufacturers typically provide load capacity charts or tables based on their chain designs.
The load capacity of a conveyor chain is typically specified in terms of its maximum allowable working load or breaking strength. These values are determined through rigorous testing and engineering calculations. To ensure safe and efficient operation, it is important to select a conveyor chain that has a load capacity suitable for the intended application. Exceeding the recommended load capacity can lead to premature wear, chain failure, and potential safety hazards.
editor by CX 2023-09-12